Purchase Order Quality Assurance Terms & Conditions QF29
This order is to be processed in accordance with the requirements of AS9100 for the aerospace industry. As such the following requirements must be applied:
- A Certificate of Conformity is required, with full traceability back to the original manufacturer. Specific certification requirements are noted on the Purchase Order.
- Right of Access is required to all facilities and relevant records regarding this order, by B-Tech Engineering ltd, our customer or any relevant regulatory authorities. Records relevant to this order including records which relate to the traceability of the product must be retained indefinitely; and must not be destroyed except with the written permission of B-Tech Engineering Ltd.
- Should the product or service offered in any way differ from that specified on our order, our acceptance in writing must be obtained prior to commencement of work or supply.
- Any reported non-conformities with product or services from the same batch or lot must be reported in writing to B-Tech Engineering Ltd.
- The supplier shall segregate all non conforming products and clearly identify as such prior to delivering to B-Tech Engineering Ltd.
- No order should be sub-contracted to other organisations, without B-TECH Engineering being notified in advance, and if authorised to continue the supplier must ensure that the requirements listed above are flowed down to the organisations.
- Any change in your organisation name or approval status (i.e. loss of accreditation certificate) must be notified in writing to the quality department at B-Tech Engineering Ltd within 14 days.
- Suppliers are required to notify B-tech Engineering if there are any changes to the process.
Purchase Order Quality Assurance Terms & Conditions Issue Number 3
Issue Date: 6th October 2014