Purchase Order Quality Assurance Terms & Conditions QF29
This order is to be processed in accordance with the requirements of AS9100 for the aerospace industry. As such the following requirements must be applied:
1. A Certificate of Conformity is required, with full traceability back to the original
manufacturer. Specific certification requirements are noted on the Purchase Order.
2. Right of Access is required to all facilities and relevant records regarding this order, by B-Tech Engineering ltd, our customer or any relevant regulatory authorities. Records relevant to this order including records which relate to the traceability of the product must be retained indefinitely; and must not be destroyed except with the written permission of B-Tech Engineering Ltd.
3. Should the product or service offered in any way differ from that specified on our order, our acceptance in writing must be obtained prior to commencement of work or supply.
4. Any reported non-conformities with product or services from the same batch or lot must be reported in writing to B-Tech Engineering Ltd.
5. The supplier shall segregate all nonconforming products and clearly identify as such prior to delivering to B-Tech Engineering Ltd.
6. No order should be sub-contracted to other organisations, without B-TECH Engineering being notified in advance, and if authorised to continue the supplier must ensure that the requirements listed above are flowed down to the organisations.
7. Any change in your organisation name or approval status (i.e. loss of accreditation certificate) must be notified in writing to the quality department at B-Tech Engineering Ltd within 14 days.
8. Suppliers are required to notify B-tech Engineering if there are any changes to the process.
9. Supplier agrees and shall ensure that suspected unapproved, unapproved and Counterfeit Goods are not contained in Goods delivered to the purchaser through the implementation of policies that include prevention, detection and risk mitigation methods to protect against the use and supply of suspected unapproved, unapproved and counterfeit parts.
In the event where the Supplier becomes aware or suspects that it has furnished Counterfeit Parts, it shall immediately notify the purchaser. When requested by the purchaser, the supplier shall provide Authorised Supplier documentation that authenticates traceability of the parts to the applicable Authorised Supplier.
10. Anti-Bribery & Corruption B-Tech Engineering Limited strives to ensure that its workforce maintain certain standards of not only responsibility but also respectability. Therefore, to ensure that this extends to the supply base B-Tech Engineering Limited expects each supplier to have an Anti-Bribery & Corruption policy. A copy of this must be made available upon request to any member of B-Tech Engineering Limited.
11. Counterfeit Avoidance and Mitigation It is the supplier’s responsibility to ensure that all products supplied to B-Tech Engineering Limited are genuine and sourced from reputable markets. Therefore, to this end, B-Tech Engineering Limited expects the supplier to have a Counterfeit Avoidance and Mitigation policy in place. A copy of this must be made available upon request to any member of B-Tech Engineering Limited.
12. Modern Slavery & Human Trafficking Policy B-Tech Engineering Limited will not tolerate any form of Modern Slavery or Human Trafficking within or practised by its supply base. As such, B-Tech Engineering Limited expects the supplier to have a Modern Slavery & Human Trafficking Policy in place. A copy of this must be made available upon request to any member of B-Tech Engineering Limited.
13. Suppliers are to implement a quality management system.
14. All products supplied to B-Tech are to be sample planed based upon BS6001 and is applicable to the stage and final inspection of all items unless otherwise stated on the purchase order.
15. All documentation relating to the purchase order will need to be retain for a period of a minimum of 15 Years.
16. The Supplier shall Ensure that persons associated with it or other persons who are involved in any way with this Contract shall, at all times, comply with any applicable anti-bribery legislation including but not limited to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the UK Anti- Bribery Act, as amended and updated from time to time. The Supplier shall fully cooperate with any ethics and compliance investigation, specifically including the review of Supplier’s emails.
17. The supplier is to implement a product safety process or policy.
18. All special processes must be performed by qualified and competent persons. The Degree of their competence should be internally identified within your organisation.
19. Supplier performance will be monitored, and suppliers score cards will be communicated on a quarterly basis. Score cards will include the on-time delivery and any quality issues for the specified period.
Purchase Order Quality Assurance Terms & Conditions Issue Number 6
Issue Date: 10th Dec 2018